Careers at Boot Campaign • Georgetown, TX
As a Graphic Designer with the Boot Campaign you’ll be joining a team dedicated to turning heads with innovative and diverse design projects. In addition to the responsibilities and experience listed below, we are looking for an individual with a heart for the nonprofit world, a sense of humor, and the ability to grow and challenge your own talents.
Specific Duties Include:
- You’ll challenge conventional thought with new design and ideas on how to share the Boot Campaign’s vision of Awareness, Patriotism and Assistance.
- You’ll support the internal and external design needs of the organization.
- Create products that will reach new audiences and inspire grassroots supporters around the country to get involved.
- Create marketing materials and informational materials highlighting our programs and impact through our website, print/ad materials and other media.
- A strong portfolio displaying a variety of print and web graphics.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (InDesign a plus).
- A strong work ethic and keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in iWork or Microsoft office (Google Docs a plus).
- Ability to work under short timelines, while not sacrificing excellence in your work.
- Multitasking & organization skills.
- Great communication skills and willingness to accept constructive criticism.
- Criticism and communication skills.
- An understanding that when working for an event-based nonprofit, there may be times you will have to work evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of WordPress